11.14.2008

So it all hasn't been blow outs. There are a few women on my plate right now so to try and keep my mind clear I will list them here, where I'm at with each, what mistakes I have made, and where I'm going next.

Lets start with;

AD, 20 years old, Hired Gun, Day time. AD is a cute and spunky girl with loads of personality. I met her while she was working. I build some rapport by going to her work a few times and slowly building conversation and attraction. Number closed. Have not called. Sent her a few teasing texts while I was in her store the last time. She has been giving me IOI's like stating she is single in one of our first friendly conversations without a prompt by me. She has recently asked in a round about way if I am a player. She has also IOI'ed me with our age difference. I'm 32. She has been tough to pin down for a meet however because we both work completely different hours and have an almost non-existent window in which to meet. As far as my method I have build good attraction but most likely not enough comfort. I feel I am at a stage where I might be chasing too much and making her the prize. I really want to move this forward but need to get her chasing me.

RL, 26. Social Circle. Was introduced to her by a mutual friend one night after work and spent an hour hanging with her. Number closed. Texted and set up a meet but she flaked. I need to get away from the text game and man up to make a call. I need to build more comfort and work for the meet when the time is right.

DD, 18. Hired Gun, Day. I love this young girls personality it is a one in a million personality but I think she just might be too immature and a super flake because of it. She is hot! I met her in a very similar way as AD and followed the same format. Number Closed. Have texted her a few time to test her flakiness. I'm not sure where to go with her.

SC, 26. Social Circle. Met her at a party my neighbor threw. The whole time she was there I thought she was with a certain man until she made it very clear with me in conversation that they are in no way together. Number closed her as she was leaving shortly after. Never had time to build attraction or comfort. Never called her but went out with them all again the next weekend. Started to build comfort but ran into a massive gay cock block by the dude she was with at the party the weekend before. This one I am letting die as it is in a social circle that I don't want to make any waves in.

KH, 24. Met in a professional capacity and have been getting IOI's. Moving very, very slow on this one.


As I look back over what I just typed I am thinking a few things. One, due to my very busy lifestyle I may have to focus mostly on day game and fit night game in where I can. Two, I don't think I am at where I need to be on my approaching. I need to find ways to fit it into my daily routine so that I can really learn. I know from experience that I need to go petal to the metal and learn. In other words just do it. Just throw myself at this and fail and hit the walls. Life is all walls. You hit them and don't stop until you find a way over, around, or through. Once past one wall you run hard until you hit another and rinse and repeat.

No comments: