11.22.2008

The Goal

While I don't consider myself a shy person, quite the opposite, I actually consider myself an outgoing person. I am talkative and outgoing but i do have difficulties with women. My confidence is shattered after a bad relationship and the after affects of clinging to that relationship and the damage and indignities it has caused. I want to learn to be able to use my considerable social skills to be able to attract and find quality women. I want to be able to have a full and confident life. To define these goals down, by quality I mean attractive, interesting women who fit my needs and personality. I want many women. I am not ready to settle down as I have a life to build first but I want to be able to choose and have fun. By full and confident I mean to have a life full of positive activity and events and be able to move through life with the true core belief that I can accomplish anything and to be able to possess what I want and desire with out any apologies. I want no boundaries either of my minds making or societies making. I want to be able to possess and develop clean confident habits and morals.

In order to achieve this goal I need a plan that will keep me focused and enable me to learn the skills. I want to start slow and start right. I want to use baby steps. I want to be able to keep this plan simple and flexible. As currently I am a man of limited means I have to be able to do this on the cheap at first. later as my business becomes more successful I can focus more time on the individual aspects within and be able to devote more time and resources to this plan.

I realize that this is going to be a hard and sometimes painful process but I will never give up.

I want to be a Master.

No comments: