11.25.2008

The Goal, Part III

As I started to try and plan for a reachable goal I ran into a problem of how much time I can put into the PUA part of my plan.

I have broken my life planning down to three parts Health, Wealth, and Women. Most of what I blog about here is the Women part. Unfortunately I have 24 hours in a day and three major chunks of my life to prioritize and refine.

The first priority for now has to be Wealth. I have a start-up business that I want to be my main wealth vehicle. Owning a business, especially a new one can be a 24/7 job if your so inclined. There is always something that you can be working on. (I should know as this is not my first start-up) Add to that fact a family business that I must work because I do not have the funding to go full time on the my newest venture. That adds up to a major chunk of my day, not to mention life, that is currently spent at work.

The second priority has to be Health. I am an active person and pride myself on my athleticism. I am also an adrenaline junkie. However, I do not eat right, nor do I take care of my body in the way that I should.

Last and, literally, least, is Women. Hell, I have more money and food then women and my wallet and fridge are looking pretty bare.


The Problem comes when I try to put all of this together. Just thinking about my PUA goals tonight made me realize that setting and making a reachable goal is not just dependant on how much time I am willing to devote to the arts. It literally is dependant and subject to the other aspects of my life. In order to be successful at something you must be willing to put in the time. And time it takes to master anything. You can not half-ass something and expect to excel, just as you can not serve too many masters.

That is my conundrum.

No comments: